So our Journey App has been updated (still need to update it with more pictures) but you can see where we have been so far.
We’ve got only 4 more countries (in Europe) left till we start heading home (Den Haag) for Christmas…
These are the countries we were able to ride through:
- Bosnia & Herzgovina
Countries left to visit:
Countries that we won’t be able to visit/drive through this trip:
***See our “excuses” in parenthesis below 😛
- UK (an island)
- Ireland (connected to the island above)
- Greenland (massive freezing island)
- Iceland (little freezing island)
- Russia (massive country that might take us a few months to ride through)
- Belarus (small country that I, Marie, have a hard time getting a visa for)
- Moldova (same as above)
But we’re happy with ALL we have visited so far and count ourselves as very lucky…
We’ve had no:
- Serious theft (they only stole food…)
- Flat tires
- Unpleasant encounters
Our biggest mishaps were leaving Stefan’s passport in France and the loss of our GoPro…
We are very grateful!
Take a look at our journey so far and we’ll let you know when we have all our journey pictures updated.