How to Dine Out Healthy
1 Week Meal Plan
Chia Berry Green Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup mixed frozen berries
- ½ frozen banana
- 1-2 cups spinach
- handful ice
- 1 serving protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- sprinkle of chia seeds
Chicken Salad Roll-Ups
Ingredients: (1 Serving)
• 4-8 ounces Chopped chicken breast (precooked)
• 2-3 Butter lettuce leaves
• 1/4 cup chopped almonds
• 1/4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
• 1/4 Mashed avocado
• Salt & pepper, to taste
Directions: Mix all ingredients (minus the lettuce leaves) in a bowl.
Spoon into butter lettuce leaves to make a nice wrap!
Cilantro Lime Chicken
Ingredients: (Serves 3-4)
• 1 lb. organic chicken breasts
• 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 lime, juice and zest
• 2 TB fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 jalapeno, coarsely chopped (optional)
• 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
• Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions: Puree the oil, lime, juice and zest, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
Place the chicken on foil on a baking sheet, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper. Spread the cilantro and lime mixture and bake in a preheated 400° oven (or on the grill) until internal temperature reads 165 degrees F (about 25-35 minutes.)
We're right outside of the Nichada Sichaitong Gate.
If you'd like to meet with us and have a chat about any questions you may have please comment below about when you'd like to drop by 🙂