It is truly wild what GADGETS we think we need for our travels these days 🙂
We’re actually getting worried that we won’t manage to fit them all into our panniers on our motorbike.
And the above pic is still missing some other gadgets that weren’t available for the picture…
So here’s a list of the gadgets we have collected (we think we really need) for our trip so far:
- Two laptops ⇒⇒⇒Surface Pro3 for me, Marie, and Macbook Air 13inch for Stefan
- Two Bluetooth mouse ⇒⇒⇒it’s really hard to just use the track pads on our laptops to blog, video and photo edit etc. We have a Logitech Ultrathin Touch and the Microsoft Designer.
- Two phones ⇒⇒⇒Iphone6+ for Stefan, Huawei P9 for me, which has an amazing Leica camera.
- Mavic Pro ⇒⇒⇒yup, we absolutely need all those cool drone shots for all the beautiful places we’re going to visit. We’re really excited to get this baby on Auto tracking..it’s supposed to be able to follow us around. I am seriously obsessed with this baby! Maybe even more than Stefan…LOL 😛 It’s a bit more complicated than expected and we are in the process of getting some much needed accessories. We’ll make a dedicated post for this gadget as soon as we complete our set.
- Volcano Power Bank ⇒⇒⇒This bad boy can jump-start a car! We have used it to jump-start our motorbike several times and we can charge our laptops, phones, GoPro camping lamps, flashlights etc. The only thing we haven’t found a cable for is our Mavic, but it has enough juice to charge that too!
- GoPro Hero 5 ⇒⇒⇒We absolutely needed a waterproof camera as we love snorkeling and when on a motorbike almost everything has to be waterproof. So far the GoPro has proven it’s worth on our many adventures. We considered getting another action cam, due to the GoPro’s higher price, but we felt that we needed something we were sure would take good footage and is hardy enough to withstand whatever may cross our paths. This baby is only a week old!
- Slime Power Sport Inflator ⇒⇒⇒flat tires are just part of life when on a motorbike, and because we are expecting to bring all this stuff–we also will be bringing camping and cooking gear–we need a good, yet compact, compressor to boost our tires up regularly.
- Garmin Zumo 340LM ⇒⇒⇒came with the map for Europe which is good as our trip will start in Den Haag, Netherlands
- Misc. USB powered gadgets ⇒⇒⇒camping lamps, head-strapped lights, mini fans, diving flashlights the list goes on…
So that’s our list for now…
It’s exciting, but also rather surreal that we “think” we need all these gadgets.
Here’s to hoping that we can become affiliates for these gadgets so we can make our precious $$$ back 😛