Makes 1 Serving
- 6oz Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg (with yolk)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract or use vanilla protein
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Fat Free Plain Yogurt
- Pierce the sweet potato a few times with a fork. Wrap in a paper towel and
cook in the microwave for 5 minutes at full power, or until tender. Cool slightly,
and remove the skin with a small knife.
- Meanwhile, process the oats in a blender or food processor until powdery.
Transfer the oats to a large bowl. Break the sweet potato
into chunks, and place in the food processor. Blend until
smooth. Transfer to the bowl with the oats, and stir in the
egg, egg whites, vanilla, cinnamon and yoghurt.
- After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender,
spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by
spoonful onto the plan, flipping when bubbles start to
- Calories: 508
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrates: 74g
- Fat: 8g