Makes 1 Servings
- 6oz Chicken Breast, cooked and diced
- 1 oz unsalted Toasted Almonds, silvered
- 1/4 cup Green Grapes, halved
- 1 Celery Stalk, chopped
- 1/2 Scallion, sliced
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Light Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Fat-Free Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 pinch of Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Handfuls of Lettuce
- 1 Avocado
- Cook chicken separately.
- In large bowl combine chicken, grapes, celery, onions, egg.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream,
mustard, paprika, salt and pepper; stir until smooth.
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss gently
- Serve on a bed of Lettuce and sprinkle with almonds
- Calories: 478
- Protein: 54g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fat: 22g